Sunday, August 9, 2009

Project 365

August is in full swing and it's almost time for fall semester to start! Yesterday, we purchased school supplies for the grand-boy. Our college football season officially starts today. Are you winding down summer activities and preparing for the upcoming school year? What are some fall activities you are looking forward to?

My pictures for my Project 365 are up on time again this week. Hop on over to my photo blog, Shutter Clicks, to see them. Be sure to stop by Sara's blog too. She's our gracious host for this fun project. If you could take a picture of one scene today, This Day, that captures your life what would it be?

Peace and Joy,
Susan


Galatians 4:10 (NIV) You are observing special days and months and seasons and years!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan, I am looking forward to cooler temps so that I can weed and freshen my flower beds! Hope you have a wonderful week.

Penny said...

I can't wait for our college football first game!!

Heart2Heart said...

I too am looking forward to cooler temps and fall leaves. I love to sit in my home and just open the windows and listen to the sound of the wind blow the leaves tumbling down the street to settle somewhere in someone's yard.

To me fall signals the start of all my favorite season, with Halloween, Thanksgiving, apple picking and Christmas and snow just following them all in a nice row.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat