Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Musings - Men Can Fix Anything

Here are just a few snapshots of the ingenuity of men:




My hubby's comment on seeing this next one? "I've seen that!"





Ha! Maybe he's the one who did this! lol
The guys who came up with these solutions are smart.



The guys who came up with these are not!!!






Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Have a fabulous week.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 122:7 (NIV)  May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels.

6 comments:

Ellen aka Ellie said...

The pop bottle sprinkler is a great idea--really!

Tonya said...

that is so funny, I had to stop in and say hi with that title since my man just fixed our daughter's american girl doll that her friend accidently broke...:( Guys are great!!

gigi said...

I've got some Duct Tape creations over here at my house :)
Blessings on your week too!!

Mari said...

Thanks for the laugh today!

Mary said...

Amazing. And those last ones: Not too smart, huh?

H-Mama said...

Oh my goodness that is scary... and hilariously creative all the same!! :)