Thursday, September 2, 2010

RD12 - September!

I had most of this ready to go Tuesday evening, then I got stuck on a couple of the questions. So I decided to "walk away" from it for a while. Well, I didn't get back to it until this morning. It was kind of a crazy day yesterday.



1. What insect are you most afraid of? Feel free to post a picture. I can't say I'm "afraid" of any particular insect. But my least favorite would be a wasp. Their sting hurts. A lot! Fierce looking....isn't it?
2. What is the greenest/most organic thing about you or that you do? As a general rule, I don't buy bottled water.

3. Tell me about a recurring dream that haunts you. I rarely have dreams that I remember any more. When I was a child, I used to dream about snakes and other reptiles chasing me. They were odd colors too.

4. Have you ever missed a flight? What were the circumstances? Trust me. If you fly at all and have to make a connection. You miss a flight! Not even kidding. Delays in taking off.  Missed flight. Connecting flight leaves early. Missed flight. Too long on the tarmac waiting for a gate. Missed flight.  Yeah. I've missed a flight. lol

5. What do you consider your best feature? Hard to say. I guess my heart.

6. What was the last concert you went to? Gretchen Wilson

7. Describe the most embarrassing church moment you ever experienced.Can't think of a single one.

8. Are you a whistler, hummer or singer? I sing, but only when I'm alone. Or in church because everybody else drowns me out.

9. George Washington Carver said, "I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." What is God saying to you through nature today, or this very minute? That I am blessed with another day to see the sunrise. Thank you, Lord.

10. On September, 1, 1752, the Liberty Bell arrived in Philadelphia. What memorable event will take place in your life on September 1, 2010? I'm having a couple skin cancer spots removed. Nothing serious.

11. Taco Bell or the Liberty Bell? (You must choose.) Definitely, the Liberty Bell. I've seen the Taco Bell.

12. Do you believe men and women can have purely platonic friendships? When you are young, as in under 20, I think it's possible. But as adults who are married or in relationships, it is just plain risky business.

If you'd like to join in the RD12, post your own answers to the questions, hop over to Lid's @ 2nd Cup of Coffee, and link up. It's that easy.  Thanks for stopping by and visiting.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Psalm 119:64 (NIV)  The earth is filled with your love, O LORD; teach me your decrees.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I'm glad you played along : ) I loved the way you worded #11!

Hope all went well with your little procedures.

H-Mama said...

Yes, you're right. As a little girl, I was attacked by a nest of wasps. Hurts! Scared of them to this day.

I hope your procedure went well!