That's right! March is roaring out like a lion, and April is strolling in like a ....ummm. Well, like a fool! lol. Or not. Anyhoo, here are this week's questions from our lovely host with the most....Joyce.
1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1st) answer this question-What is something foolish you've done? ha! you're joking right? I started riding my own Harley in my late 40s. Doing foolish things is not new to this gal. Exactly how much time am I given for this question? We could add the time I camped out New Year's Eve....in a tent....in the Rocky Mountains. Or the time I quit a good job on a whim for an adventurous summer with friends in northern Michigan. Or the time.... I think you get the idea.
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to fix/eat chicken? That wasn't what you were expecting, was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee. I definitely didn't expect that twist. I like chicken marinated and grilled. There are so many dishes it can be added to like pasta, salad, and burritos just to make a few.
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit? I'd have to say the Natural History Museum in Denver is the best one I've visited. But I really want to go to the Smithsonian.
4. You know what they say about April showers...what's your preference-a shower or a bath? Definitely prefer a shower. But a good soak with lavender bath salts is a luxury on occasion.
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...fact or fiction? Why? Fiction. It stresses the relationship. Though some separation is healthy in developing and strengthening a couple, long periods can alienate them from each other.
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province? There are several. You knew I couldn't pick just one....right? Check out some of them who make a showing at the Illinois Products Expo. Some of them you can order from and have shipped directly to you!
17th Street BBQ - World Famous from my home town.
Ropp Dairy - The best cheese from my travel buddy's home town. If you want to try some of their delicious cheese, they have an on-line store. I can even make recommendations. I love their cheese.
Wine - In my neck of the woods there is some excellent wine.
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most? The unrest in the Middle East, for a lot of reasons.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I wanted something that would echo the "March is roaring out like a lion" and found this song........ "Like a Lion."
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,
Peace and Joy,