1. The season of Lent begins on March 9th this year...do you participate and if so, in what way? Yes. I'm doing a couple different things this year. You can read about it here.
2. Traditionally pancakes are eaten on the day known as Shrove Tuesday which is the last day before Lent (March 8th this year). So....butter and syrup? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? ewww, no thanks!! What's your pleasure when it comes to eating pancakes? Hot cakes topped with peanut butter (I prefer chunky), dotted with butter (the real stuff), and warm syrup poured over all of it. YUMMMM! What? You've never had peanut butter on your pancakes or waffles? You so should. Give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
3. Spring is coming. (It is coming, right?) What's your favorite springtime flower and do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Two questions I know, but they're lightweights. Daffodils or jonquils. And, yes. I've been taking Allegra D for several days.
4. "Our opinion of people depends less upon what we see in them than upon what they make us see in ourselves." Author unknown. Agree or Disagree? Why? Ummm. Can I get back to you on this one? That's a little too heavy for my poor little overloaded brain at the moment. Thanks.
5. Since it's "March" and also the season of Mardi Gras....have you ever been in a parade? What's the best parade you've seen? Yep! Been in a few parades. You're surprised, I know. Our local parade is the best. Many, many marching bands with lots of floats and fire trucks. It's kind of a big deal.
6. You would jump up and down and shout for joy right now if someone told you___________? "I'm giving you $25 million. No strings attached." The number was the first random amount that popped into my head.
7. How clean is your car on the outside? Inside? Is there junk in your trunk? It was fairly clean, but not any more. Today's rain ruined that look. It didn't do much for my hair either. The trunk has a few necessities: umbrella, folding chairs, blanket, overnight bag. You know. Just in case.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I had this post ready to go. While I was editing, I clicked the undo button and it undid everything. AHHH! Has that ever happened to you? Very frustrating.
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,