1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you? I love an egg or three. Omelets. Egg sandwiches. Scrambled. Fried. Boiled. Yep. Definitely a fan.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live? It's pretty chilly this morning but we're looking at a mild day with sunny skies and a comfortable 55.
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure? I'm so an under-the-gun achiever in some areas.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world? I participate in a pool with the "elite 8" plus a regular pool. It's really the only time I pay any attention to the sport.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking? Listening to classical music. Crazy, no?
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often? Is underwear considered wardrobe? Cause that's what I wear most often. As in every day. ahaha!
7. Do you use sarcasm? I think it's a hereditary trait. Not kidding. I get it from my daughter. ahaha. Actually, My dad uses it. I use it. My daughter does too. See hereditary.
8. Insert your own random thought here. This HodgePodge is doing double duty for me. You see, I was given this award by the lovely Stefanie @ Luvschrome.
Thank you so much Stefanie for the award. The rules? Thank the person who gave me the award. Check. Tell seven fun facts about myself. Check. I do believe the answers to the HodgePodge qualify. Then Pass the award on to 10 other versatile bloggers and let them know you did. While I appreciate the award, I do not pass them around. Not that I don't know of anyone deserving, I just don't want to leave anyone out. I think if your out there blogging regularly, you deserve an award. So here's to each of you. My blog peeps. I love you and think you are extraordinary.
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,
Peace and Joy,