Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Throne Trip Tuesdays - The Age of Miracles



Some people say we are past the age of miracles. Others say we are in the age of miracles. I say, both groups are incorrect. We have a God of miracles today, This Day! In the past 20 days, I have watched a miracle unfold right before my eyes. A miracle of healing. A miracle of strength. A miracle of compassion. A miracle of love. Stop by and see the progress, the miracle, of God's mercy that has happened in the last 20 days for Joanne, this child of the King.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Isaiah 53:5 (NKJV) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

1 comment:

achildoftheking said...

I agree with you Susan. I've been following Joanne's story. It's a miracle indeed. Praise God!