I guess I better clarify the title. The HodgePodge is not inconvenient.... or annoying. Joyce wants to know when we were inconvenienced. Check out my answer. That's why I'm so late in posting. I have had limited computer access since Friday.
1. Did you know there is a National Day of pretty much everything in the universe? February 23 happens to be National Inconvenience Yourself Day...when was the last time you were inconvenienced? At first I wasn't sure how to answer this. But in the last couple days I have been extremely inconvenience. By what you ask? By computer problems. Friday my computer at work crashed. I don't mean I have a little problem with it. I mean it totally crashed. Our computer geek took my cpu. TOOK IT! When I got it back everything on my hard drive had been erased. ERASED!!!!! Today, I have it back. I am struggling to function. Many of my software programs are no longer on my cpu. As program needs arise, I have to go get the geek to have it installed. A total inconvenience. I'm getting a whole new computer. It can't get here fast enough.
2. When a room in your house needs painting who does the job? We share. Isn't that nice? The hubs does the "cutting in" and I roll it on.
3. Are you friends with your cousins? Most of them. Especially these two. Their mom is my aunt. She and I are five months apart. I'm the baby. ahahaha. We live too far apart. It makes me sad some days that I can't just bop over for coffee. We do spend at least one week every year together. The photo below was taken last summer on our girls day out to Charleston, SC.
4. Do you use an alarm clock? If yes-is it an actual alarm, music, or something else? Oh yes. I use an alarm clock. It's the beep, beep, beep type. It can be annoying. Especially to my husband when I don't hear it going beep, beep, beep and it wakes him up.
5. What do you put ketchup on? Burgers, Brats, French Fries (sometimes). Guess that's about it. I like to taste my food, not a bunch of sauces.
6. What smells make you nostalgic? Camp fires. I love them. The smell of burning wood brings a flood of memories. Camping in my younger days. Roasting marshmallows. Burnt hotdogs. Good times with family and friends.
7. Have you heard about the high school English teacher recently suspended as a result of some things she wrote in her personal blog? You can read the story here but in a nutshell she vented a lot of frustration onto her blog. She didn't mention individual students by name but she did make some harsh comments about kids in general and their parents.
What are your thoughts-If you're a parent is your child's teacher online and are you 'friend' or 'follower' there? If you're a teacher are you on facebook and do you accept or friend students on fb? How about their parents? If you're a student are you friends with your current or former teachers online? Do any of them have blogs you read? If you're a teacher or a parent do you ever use your blog as a place to vent your frustrations with our educational system? So much to discuss... I'm not a teacher, and my child is out of the educational system. It will be interesting to read how others answered this question.
8. Insert your own random thought here. By God's grace, there is an opening to this sold out event. Thanks to my other cousin, Lisa, I get to attend with her.
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,
Peace and Joy,