This week's HodgePodge is dedicated to the birthday girl. You'll have to read all the way to the bottom to find out who it is. So....let's get started!
1. Your favorite chocolate treat? ahaha! If it's chocolate, how can it not be a favorite?
2. What more than anything else makes you feel loved? My wonderful hubby.
3. Cherries or blueberries? I'm a blueberry kind of gal.
4. What is the one trait you most want the leader of your country to possess? Faith in God.
5. Are you a saver or a spender? Spender. But this year my goal is to spend less and save more. I'll let you know how that works for me.
6. If you gave a party for all of your friends would they already know each other? Nope. I run in different circles.
7. Are you interested in antiques? Ha! I am an antique. I'm older than 20. Doesn't that make me antique?
8. Insert your own random thought here. So....where does the birthday come in? This girl has a birthday today. She is my beautiful daughter. She turns 26 today! TWENTY SIX!!! How did that happen?
Sadly, I do not have photos on my computer of her younger years. Here is her smiling face at a local event this past fall. Her age makes me feel very, very old. Oh wait. I'm already an antique. How much older can I feel than that? She and I are spending some much needed time together. I'm treating her to dinner at the restaurant of her choice. Naturally, I'll tell the wait staff that it's her birthday so she can be totally embarrassed. It's my job, I'm the mom. ahaha. HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRECIOUS GIRL!
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,