Are you like me? I can barely wait for RD12 day! That Lid comes up with fabulous questions and I just love reading everyone's answers. Sadly, I rarely make it around to everyone, but I sure give it the ol' college try. Want to join in? I'll tell you how.....after I get mine in. Here we go!
1. Do you do garage sales? If so, tell me about one great find. If not, tell me why not. I haven't done garage sales in quite awhile. I just don't find the time to do it. Honestly, I'd rather go to the farmer's market.
2. Name the last thing you fixed. Coffee......would you like a cup?
3. Name your A) Favorite item of makeup OR B) Favorite tool Definitely "B." My favorite tool is my husband. He can fix just about anything!
4. Which room in your home needs organizing more than any other? The pantry room in my basement.
5. Which room could use re-decorating? We decorated every room in our house when we bought it last year so I can't really see re-decorating it just yet. I am thinking of changing out the comforter set in my bedroom but that won't be for another year or so.
6. Share something unique about your town. It is the home of General John A Logan. He is regarded as the founder of Veteran's Day.
7. If you could send a one-sentence message to your great-grandchild, what would it be? No God, no peace; know God, know peace.
8. Do you Facebook? Who doesn't?
9. Describe your favorite shoes. My Fat Baby's!
10. Do you listen to more talk radio or more music radio? What kind of station is it? Christian Music Radio.
11. How far would you travel for a really good (favorite) meal? We have traveled over two hours to eat at some fabulous restaurants. To get to my absolute favorite restaurant I have to travel over 1500 miles. Crazy!
12. If you were totally honest with yourself (and us) what should you probably be doing right now instead of blogging? I absolutely should be working.
If you'd like to join in, post your own answers then hop over to 2nd Cup of Coffee and link up! Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting.
Peace and Joy,