This week's questions from from Lid's IRL Girls Group. I'm excited! It makes me feel like part of the GG. lol. So, here's to you, GG.
1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blondes do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest! Blondes absolutely have more fun. Being a blonde most of my life, I can attest to this fact. Blondes are not "dumber" than other people. Unless of course you are referring to blonde men. Now that's a whole different animal. ahahaha
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat? This is a tough question. There are so many fascinating animals. Take for instance the silver back gorilla, or the hump back whale, or dolphins, or what about this guy?
U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO? Not me personally, but there are days I actually wonder about my brother. Seriously!
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film. I can't say that I have a favorite or a least favorite.
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home? A craft store? ahahaha That's a good one. I'd rather save myself the heartache and frustration and just go buy the thing. Know what I mean? Can I see a show of hands.....who has not one creative bone in their body? Yep. That's me! Waving both hands frantically. I love spending time at the library. It's a place of discovery. Discovering new subjects or revisiting familiar ones. But my all time favorite place to be is the comfort of my own home. I can reach out with the internet and buy just about anything my little heart desires. Then I still have time to focus on my never ending gottado list or do nothing list. Yep. There's not place like home.
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy) Princess Aurora. aka Sleeping Beauty.
Impressionistic art is by far my favorite.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits? I don't have feelings about them one way or the other. I don't spend much time there.
9. Where do you buy your jeans? At the store. ahahaha. Sorry, I couldn't resist. I like to try on jeans. There are so many different cuts, styles, and washes that I have to see them on before I'll drop the bucks.
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident. I was a teenager. It was prom night. I was a passenger. We were traveling too fast on a back road. We hit an embankment. Everyone was ok.
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest? Yep. You should always do the right thing, even when no one is watching.
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain? Show them the natural beauty of the planet. Then show them are most valued resource. Our children.
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. If you like to join in with your own answers, hop over to Lidna's at 2nd Cup of Coffee and link up.
Peace and Joy,