1. Have you, or has someone close to you, ever won an award for anything? (I just came from my dad's ceremony wherein he was given a medal of honor by the French government for service in France in WWII. Pictures to follow.) Does longevity at a job count? Cause I've gotten that type of an award. My hubby received numerous awards during his military career.
2. Who is the nearest relative to you who has served in the US Military? See #1! ahaha. My husband and my dad both served our country.
3. Share something that stirs the patriotic spirit in you. Our national anthem and our flag. Let me just take this opportunity to say that it really irks me when people don't remove their hats or stand when the national anthem is played or the flag passes by in a parade. Seriously .....show some respect!
4. Where are you in the birth order in your family? Do you think your "placement" made a difference in your personality? I'm the middle child. Honestly, I don't know that birth order had as much affect on my personality as other circumstances.
5. Name one trait you hope you carry that was evidenced in your parents or grandparents. Integrity and faith. Yeah, I know....that's two. I have two sets of grandparents. ahaha.
6. If female, do you prefer wearing a skirt or pants? If male, shirt and tie or polo? A skirt. Depending on the time of year and whether or not I've shaved my legs. :)
7. Approximately how many times do you wake during the night? What do you do to go back to sleep? Usually just once. I lay back down, snuggle back in, and I'm back to sleep.
8. Share a favorite movie quote. It's just so difficult to pick ONE. I can think of several from just one movie. lol. Like: "If I was going to kill you, I'd use my hands." or "Face it girls, I'm older and I have more insurance." "I found out was the secret to life is: friends. Best friends."
9. What is your favorite Fall candle scent? A pumpkin spicy flavor.
10. What is one Fall activity you're looking forward to? An annual bonfire gathering.
11. Tell us about a pleasant surprise that happened to you recently. My cousin visited.
12. What was it like when you first met your in-laws-to-be? I foresee it as a great time of rejoicing. In heaven. You see I haven't had the pleasure of meeting them yet. They passed away before my hubby and I married.
Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting. If you like to post your own answers, just hop on over to Lidna's at 2nd Cup of Coffee. She'll hook you up!
Peace and Joy,