1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you. Steak Sandwich. Now, before you say, "what's so special about a steak sandwich?" Let me describe it to you. Start with a Ciabatta loaf split horizontal. Spread the bottom half with a mixture of mayo, sour cream, Dijon mustard, green onion, and basil or tarragon (add a little salt & pepper). Top the spread with spinach leaves. Add generous slices of sirloin (grilled to medium rare, thank you). Cover with sliced cucumber. Put the top of the Ciabtta bread over all these fixins. Cut into portion sizes. Devour!
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie? I'd have to say a good conversation. Why? Because it's genuine.
3. What is your favorite board game? Mancala. I play it with the grand-boy.
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children? It definitely depends on the child. But I can honestly say that I'm much more patient than I was at say.....20.
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of. Deodorant. And my friends thank me for this.
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?" Absolutely! It gives me compassion towards others.
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited. Mt. Rushmore. Grand Canyon. Rocky Mountains. Declaration of Independence. Yep....more than one. Nope....don't care. lol
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself? Myself.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours? The mess I leave behind.
10. Are you a crafty person? Crafty as in devious and cunning. Or crafty as in I can make unique, one of a kind items with my hands? If it's the latter.....HA!
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food? Corn on the cob. I'm an Iowa girl. It's a staple.
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed my Labor Day weekend, but there was not a single thing leisurely about it. But that's a story for another post.
Once again, Linda has outdone herself with these fun and thought provoking questions. If you'd like to join in, post your own answers, hop over to 2nd Cup of Coffee, and link up.
Did you hear about the giveaway? Yep. I'm having another giveaway. Go HERE to enter.
Peace and Joy,