Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Motorcycle Trip 2010

Scenic, sweeping, twisty, curvy are the words that describe the roads in the Ozark Scenic Highways that my friend and I will be traveling the next few days. We are heading out on a great adventure today and will be back Sunday. Yep. Just me and her. Two friends. Splittin the wind. She on her Harley. Me on mine. Exciting. Just typing the words has my little heart racing with emotion.

Please cover us with prayers. Protection. Safe travels. No mechanical problems. Good weather. Powerful witnessing. Whatever God lays on your heart for us.

There should be a wonderful story and plenty of photos from this excursion. Until then.....

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Philippians 2:9-11 (NKJV) 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

11 comments:

gigi said...

How exciting!! Oh what a trip you will have to tell us about, can't wait!
Save travel mercy's and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Can't wait for you to share photos from this awesome trip. Praying for you both.

Lori said...

Have a wonderful trip! You go girl! Praying for blessing, safety and dry weather for you and as they say "keep the shiny side up!"

Joyce said...

Have an amazing time!

Mari said...

Have a great time! Praying for safe and fun travels!

Jessica said...

That sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it :-)

achildoftheking said...

We're riding down to OR this weekend for a Bikers For Christ run. I love those winding, twisting and curvy roads. My husband has been doing some video footage. I pray that he'll get the editing done. I'll remember you in my prayers.

Angel said...

Oh my how fun!! I would be scared to death to get on a Harley for a trip like that, but GO GIRL GO!!

Defintely praying for you girls!! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear the stories!!

Love and Blessings

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Have a wonderful trip...Blog hopping tonight...Be sure and stop by ...I have a great giveaway this week...

Anonymous said...

I think you are going to love this: I spur of the moment-got my Motorcycle learner's permit, the next week I bought a bike! LOL-and I really don't know how to ride...I still stalling the bike a LOT and I have only been in 2nd gear about twice and for only about 3 seconds each time...oh-but I am excited...oh and I've had my first wreck...but I'm okay and I think that the couple of marks on my bike just adds character! So once it is lowered and we have the mid-controls I feel like I will be more confident on it (since I'm tippy toeing now)...oh it's a 2003 883 custom anniversary edition...not what I was wanting-but the price was so RIGHT!

So say a prayer for me as I slowly learn to ride my own!....

H-Mama said...

I'm looking forward to reading more about it. You can't beat good fun with a friend. :)