Welcome to my first Thankful Thursday post in September. That's right, I said September. Can you believe it? The year is flying by and I have so much to be thankful for so let's get to it.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband.
2. I'm thankful for winning a free consultation for decorating my home for Christmas. I must confess, I'm not the best decorator. If you missed that post, click here to read all about it.
3. I'm thankful for cooler temperatures. I'm sure it's going to spike back up into the high 80s but at least heat relief is in sight.
4. I'm thankful for my wonderfully abnormal normal family.
5. I'm thankful for friends whether they are virtual, long distance, or local.
That's my list for the week. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and stop on over at Sonya's Truth 4 the Journey. She's our wonderful host and you can link up there with other participants.
Peace and Joy,
Isaiah 48:17 (NIV) This is what the LORD says—your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.