Thursday, September 10, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 9/10/09
Welcome to Thankful Thursday. This is the day each week where I join Sonya @ Truth 4 the Journey to list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all. Let's get to it!
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband.
2. I'm thankful for the gorgeous sunrise this morning. God is such a wonderful artist! He weaves and blends the colors of the morning just like He weaves and blends the colors of my life.
3. I'm thankful for all five of my senses and that they all work within their designed operating parameters.
4. I'm thankful for a God who understands when I am tired or sad or happy because He experienced all of those and more while He was here on Earth.
5. I'm thankful for the proceeds from selling our house which will allow us to make improvements to our new house without borrowing money to do it.
That's my five for this week. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave your comment here, or better yet.....link up with us at Sonya's.
Peace and Joy,