I've been meaning to join in on this meme since Linda started it, but just haven't found the time. This week, she was kind enough to post the questions early. Maybe I can get this done in the next couple days. If you'd like to join in, please hop on over to Linda's at 2nd Cup of Coffee.
1. Please share one middle school memory. It can be good, bad, ugly, funny. Pictures or words, I don't care, just share. The summer between 7th and 8th grade we moved across the state. I was devastated to leave my friends and home. Yet, as always, God has a plan. I met and became friends with a gal who I'm still friends with after all these years.
2. What's your favorite Beatles song? Hard Day's Night
3. If I asked you to describe your most comfortable outfit, what would it be? A dress. Call me crazy, but I love wearing dresses.
4. Would you rather host a party or be a guest? I love hosting parties.
5. Do you think we will move completely from traditional books to digital ones, and if we do, are you OK with that? I certainly hope not. There may be convenience in electronic media, but there is something special about the written word.
6. Do you learn best by reading, listening or experiencing? I'm definitely a visual learner. It's so much easier for me to learn in a seated classroom environment then apply what I've learned.
7. If you are (or when you were) single, what is the kiss of death for you concerning the opposite sex? (That is, what is one trait or behavior or habit or anything at all that immediately turns you off from considering that person a potential match for you?) Actually, there are three things. When I was dating you had to meet these three criteria or you wouldn't even get a date: same faith belief, non-smoker, non-drinker.
8. Snacks. Salty or sweet? Sweet!Hello chocolate.
9. Look around you in a four foot radius. What object is around you that you didn't realize was there or forgot was there? How long has it been there? I don't see a single thing that I didn't know was there.
10. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie? This is a tough one. I like his early action movies like Top Gun and Days of Thunder, Rain Man was good, but I think the one I like best is Collateral. Totally unexpected.
11. You buy a bottle of shampoo and discover that you don't like what it does to your hair at all. What do you do with that full bottle? Give it away, probably to one of my children.
12. Your favorite Fall comfort food? (Last week it was beverage.) Chili.
Peace and Joy,