Thursday, September 24, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 09/24/09
Welcome to Thankful Thursday. If you'd like to participate, hop on over to Sonya's at Truth 4 the Journey, copy the T.T. button on the sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy! They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. I love bouncing ideas off him. planning for the new house, and just talking about whatever.
2. I'm thankful for our new home. That's right peeps....WE HAVE A HOME!!!! Everything finally fell into place yesterday and we close on Tuesday.
3. I'm thankful we get to make some changes to the kitchen by updating the cabinets, counter top, and fixtures.
4. I'm thankful we are buying new appliances from a separate budget than the cabinets.
5. I'm thankful for you. You have prayed for this house and are as excited as I am to see how God is going to use this home for His glory and kingdom.
That's my five. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and hop on over to Sonya's to participate.
Peace and Joy,