It's Thankful Thursday. WOW! What a crazy busy week. This gives me a change to slow down, pause, and reflect on the many blessings in my life. Here, is my list of five......they can be serious or silly, big or small.....God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for the stamina to work full-time, take a class, plus do all the other things I need and want to do. Especially ride my super fun Harley!
2. I'm thankful for praying friends. It's great to call my prayer warrior and know I'm covered!
3. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. Yep.....he's in the top five again. He is doing his best to find us a home.
4. Thankful for having had cancer. Wait.....what???? I know.......but bear with me here. Through my experience and the friendships I made......I am indirectly touching a newly diagnosed woman whom I've never met. Her niece has been able to help her through hair loss and buying a wig, and understand what lies ahead. God used me to help someone I don't even know. Isn't that how His love works?
5. I'm thankful for the resources to help our children when they get in a bind.
That's my five......what are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and be sure to stop by TT's host, Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey and add your list.
Peace and Joy,
Romans 8:28 (NKJV) And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
A side note: We are placing a counter offer on a house today......please pray for us as we seek God's plan and purpose in this matter. Thank you for lifting us up before the throne.