Thursday, June 4, 2009
It's Thankful Thursday again. Can you believe it? Another week has passed already. Crazy. So what is Thankful Thursday? I'm so glad you asked. It is the time each week that I list five things for which I am thankful. They can be silly or serious, big or small, because God honors them all. He tells us in is Word....."in everything give thanks."
1. I'm thankful for the promises of God.
2. I'm thankful for my family. We had such a wonderful time in Nashville this past weekend. It was great to catch up, be silly, and make memories.
3. I'm thankful for safe travel. My drive was only 3 1/2 hours compared to the 7 hours they drove from Charlotte. We all made it to and from our destinations without incident. Thank you, Lord.
4. I'm thankful for mini-vacations. It's not always possible to take week long vacations so getting away for a weekend is a treat.
5. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. Yep, again (actually...still). :) He never fusses about my travels.
Those are the blessings I'm counting this week. What are the blessings you are counting today, This Day? I'm sure when you count them you will be able to see all that God has done. Please stop by Thankful Thursday's host, Sonya and join in....you'll be glad you did.
Peace and Joy,