Welcome to Thankful Thursday where I pause each week to list 5 things for which I am thankful. Share what you are thankful for thru Sonya's Truth 4 the Journey. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for God's grace because it is sufficient to meet anything and everything that comes my way. 2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2. I'm thankful for God's mercy. It is new each morning and all I have to do is ask for it.
3. I'm thankful that God's love is unconditional. No matter what I've done, said, how I've acted, or will do, God still loves me.
4. I'm thankful for God's plan. He always always has my best interests at heart. Jeremiah 29: 11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
5. I'm thankful for God's will that none should perish (which includes you and me). 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
Do you know God today? This Day? He is waiting for you to call on His name. You don't have to be afraid because He loves you! He has mercy for you and loves you unconditionally....no matter what. He has a wonderful plan for your life. How do you do that? Just be still and you will know.
Peace and Joy,
Psalm 46:10 (NIV) "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."