Thursday, May 7, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 5/7/09
This is the time each week where I list five things for which I am thankful. Silly or serious, big or small, God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my hubby. Yep, he's in the top five again this week. How can he not be? Seriously? He is so concerned about me and wanting me to be comfortable in the house we're renting. He spends hours on the internet searching the housing market to find us a house to buy. He's a blessing straight from God!
2. I'm thankful for being the BIG WINNER!!! What? You haven't heard??? Oh yes! Krystyn at Someday I'll Get There chose me for her first ever giveaway. Click HERE to read all about it and see all my goodies. Thank you, Krystyn.
3. I'm thankful for changing clothes trends. Wait.....what? Oh yes, remember a couple years ago or so when shorter/midriff length tops were the fashion. Thankfully, that trend has passed. Longer tops are in style. Y-A-Y!
4. I'm thankful to be back in church. With moving and my weekend class schedule, we missed a few Sundays. It's good to be fellowshipping and praising God in His house again.
5. I'm thankful that God's hand is on Josh and that he survived a horrific accident. No, I don't know Josh personally. He's related thru marriage to one of my dear blog peeps, Gigi. We've been praying for his complete and speedy recovery. Please join us.
That's my five. What are you thankful for today, This Day? How has God blessed your life? Your family? Your friends?
Peace and Joy,