This is the time each week that I pause to thank God for His many blessings. Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey sponsors this each week. Thank you, Sonya. The list is of five things you are thankful for. They can be silly or serious, big or small.....God honors them all.
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. Yep.....he made the top five again this week. He is an awesome man of God, honorable, and compassionate.
2. I'm thankful for my blogger friend, Jessica at Called to Serve. This young woman has a heart for God and her husband. She is so enthusiastic about her walk w/the Lord and being organized. She introduced me to this wonderful website: A Virtuous Woman, a Proverbs 31 Ministry. If you're not familiar with it.....go check it out. There is TONS of information there.
3. I'm thankful for free online Bible studies and seminars. The Hem of HIS Garment has free lessons and eBooks for just about any topic.
4. I'm thankful for spending last Saturday with my dear friend, Kelly. We live about 2 1/2 hours apart and don't see each other often. It was good to catch up and share hearts.
5. I'm thankful for This Day! The beautiful sunrise, the fragrance of honeysuckle in the air, and the roar of my Harley as I rode to work this morning. :)
It's so easy to get caught up in the day to day struggles of life that we sometimes overlook God's blessings. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and be sure to stop by Sonya's to see how God is blessing others.
Peace and Joy,
Psalm 30:12 (NIV) that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.