Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 5/28/09
Y-A-Y! It's Thankful Thursday. The time each week I stop to shout to the world God's blessings in my life. They can be serious or silly, big or small....God honors them all.
1. I'm so thankful for the free gift of salvation thru my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. With Christ, I have a future and hope. Thank You, Jesus for giving up Your life so I could live.
2. I'm thankful that this week I passed the three year mark since being diagnosed with breast cancer.
3. I'm thankful for a job that affords me flexibility in my work schedule so I can spend some much needed time with my wonderful husband. His day's off are Thursday and Friday and he works second shift.....so we don't spend much face time. This summer I'm permitted to work extended hours and take off every other Friday. Pretty sweet deal.
4. I'm thankful for food, clothing, shelter, transportation. I am so richly blessed.
5. I'm thankful for the upcoming weekend. I'm headed to Nashville to visit with family. A mini-vaca for us. It will be packed full in the short time allotted to us.
That's my five this week. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you're thankful for today, This Day. Be sure to stop over at TT's host, Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey and see what others are thankful for.
Peace and Joy,