Five things I'm thankful for this week: Big or small.....God honors them all. :)
- Prayer. Prayer for others, prayer from others, the power of prayer, the peace of prayer.
- Good reports from the doctor. I'm thankful to be healthy again.....well, as healthy as a cancer survivor can be.
- Coffee. That's right. I love me some good coffee. The smell of coffee roasting/brewing. The taste. I drink mine black at work. At home I spruce it up with a little sugar free french vanilla.
- U-haul. Wait....what? That's right, they have great boxes for packing your stuff. Especially if it's going into storage.
- Storage units. What else would we do with the furniture and keepsakes we want to keep until we find a house to purchase?
Peace and Joy,