At the encouragement of Chatty Kelly who is Sometimes Teaching Always Learning about God's Love, I decided to join in on Thankful Thursday. I'm thinking that it will be harder to whittle the list down to five that come up with five. This is my first one, so I'll start with the basics and go from there. So today, This Day, here are the top five things I'm thankful for:
- Salvation through my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- God's Word, my guidebook.
- My wonderful husband. He is such a blessing.
- My family, about as normal as abnormal can be....and I love each and every one of them.
- A home. Even though we just sold our house and are moving (more on that another time), wherever God takes us we will be at home because He will be with us.
Peace and Joy,
Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV) 22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.