Friday, October 8, 2010

My Recent Check Up

Yesterday I went to the doctor
For my yearly physical.
My blood pressure was high.
My cholesterol was high.
I'd gained some weight,
and I didn't feel so hot.
My doctor said eating right
doesn't have to be complicated and
it would solve my physical problems.
He said:
Just think in colors.
Fill your plate with bright colors.
Try some greens, oranges, reds,
maybe something yellow, etc.
So I went right home
and ate an entire bowl of
bright colors. 
And Sure Enough,
I Felt Better Immediately
I never knew eating right could be so easy
Now stay healthy, eat your colors,
and have a fabulous weekend.

I'm joining Kim for Friday Funnies. Join in the fun by visiting the other players of this fun game. Thanks for stopping by and visiting.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

1 Corinthians 6:19 (NIV) Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

10 comments:

Joyce said...

Ha! Wish that's what my doctor would say to me...have a wonderful weekend!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

LOL! Now that's my kind of colors. Too funny.
Have a great weekend.
Kim

Mary said...

That's the spirit! :D
Have a great, colorful weekend!

Ellen aka Ellie said...

Apparently, I'm going to have a healthy lunch today. Mine will also include protein, as in peanuts...

H-Mama said...

nothing like a good sense of humor on the side. ;) ((hugs))

Saleslady371 said...

yummy colors!

KrippledWarrior said...

Quite unexpected. But clever and very funny.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too cute! That sounds like a great diet to me!

Kim said...

hahahaha
Now that's some advice I can follow!

KrippledWarrior said...

I HAVE AN AWARD FOR YOU TODAY.