Thursday, December 3, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 12/3/09
This is the day each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey in giving thanks for my many blessings. They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.
1. Thank you, God, for my wonderful husband. He always lifts my spirits now matter what the situation. He has a wonderful sense of humor....tho sometimes a little warped. Ok....a lot warped. But that's one of the things I love about him. Like teaching the grand-boy to make up silly songs.
2. Thank you Lord.....the semester is almost over. I'll be finished Saturday. Woooohoooo!
3. Thank you Lord that next semester is my last and I will finally graduate. I couldn't have gotten this far with out Your help.
4. Thank you, God, that the internship proposal was accepted and my boss is flexible with my work schedule to allow me to complete this degree requirement.
5. Praise you, Lord, for this glorious Christmas season. It's an honor and a privilege to celebrate the birth of your dear Son.
What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and be sure to hop on over to Sonya's to link up and join in.
Peace and Joy,