1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like? Definitely the Scarecrow....cause sometimes, "I haven't got a brain." My wonderful hubby would concur with this. I'm clearly blond...some days the roots run a little bit deeper than on other days.
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why? I generally start with a pair of slacks and build from there. Why? I'm so glad you asked. Because I have lots of tops to go with a few pants.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without? I have no clue on the animal. Now if we were talking bugs....
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home? Not a single one. My wonderful husband disposed of both of them during the move. Oh wait.....we do have one little four footer. Guess that's what we're using this year. Now in his defense, I have to say that the pre-lit one had a place in it where the lights no longer worked and the other tree needed lights which neither of us really wanted to mess with.
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak? Absolutely not! Emotionless means no compassion towards others too. Gotta have that!
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression? I thought that was a tradition for everyone.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music? Some of it...yes; some....no. But I'm that way with other musicians too.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma? I have no idea.
9. Enjoy horseback riding? Oh yes.....I've been around horses since the age of 12. I miss having animals.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish? They have to be both for me.
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic. Frisky
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?25%
If you'd like to join in.....just hop on over to Linda's at 2nd Cup of Coffee by clicking on the icon at the top of the page.
Peace and Joy,