Thursday, December 17, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 12/17/09
It's Thankful Thursday!!! This is the day each week that I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey and list five things that I'm thankful for. They can be serious or silly, big or small because God honors them all. Here's my list for this week:
1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. He has worked endless hours on the small details to make our house a home.
2. I'm grateful for my abnormally normal family. Sometimes we're the Griswolds and sometimes we're the Waltons. Well, maybe not to that extreme, but you know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't you?
3. I'm thankful for the gift of Jesus. He came. Thank you, Lord.
4. I'm thankful for Christmas break. I get seven work days off. Pretty sweet!
5. I'm thankful for a safe, fun, and educational trip to Las Vegas. It was a great networking conference full of so much information that it will take me months to get through it all. There was also time for fun and relaxation. Oh yeah....and the food!
Please leave me a comment and tell me what you're thankful for today, This Day. If you'd like to join in, post your own list then hop on over to Sonya's and link up.
May the love and joy of Christ shine through you that others may know Him. Merry Christmas to all.
Peace and Joy,