Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mistletoe

I thought today's prompt would be so much easier to find than the hippopotamus. I was wrong. So, so wrong. What is it with mistletoe? Are people afraid to put it up? We were at a lovely dinner party last night. The place had beautiful decorations. Not one piece of mistletoe.

The hubs and I are going to the city today where I'm hoping to get a few shots for the remainder of the photo challenge. But to fulfill today's theme, you can read all about mistletoe here. When I searched for a mistletoe song, I found this. It's new. It's modern. It's kinda cute. It just might be a new favorite. Enjoy!


Have a fabulous weekend.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Matthew 1:20-21 (NKJV) 20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. 21 And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.” 

 

3 comments:

Lea @ CiCis Corner said...

How funny, I haven't thought about it, but I haven't had mistletoe in many a year. Shame on me! It's as American as Apple Pie. Will have to send Hubby to the woods to get some. :o) Christmas blessings!

Tami said...

I love this song! My 14 year old son has it on his Ipod and he plays it when we are in the car. I even downloaded it as a ringtone!

Monkey said...

I totally forgot to do the photo challenge today, although, I have no idea where i would have found mistletoe anyway.