Thursday, December 1, 2011

25 Days x 7 Players =

175 photos of Christmas. That's a lot of Christmas love. Wouldn't you agree? Let's meet the players.

Kat at Heart2Heart

Lori from Mountain Woman at Heart

Joyce From This Side of the Pond

Patti of Osage Bluff Quilter

Mary at Life in a Small Town

Amanda at Mandy's Marvelous Journey

If you don't know these lovely woman, please stop by their blogs to say "hi." Some of them already have a photo posted today.

Here is my Day 1 - Something Red entry. Not quite what you expected? It's red! This is my new luggage. I bought myself an early Christmas gift. I'm traveling tomorrow. To Las Vegas. Where I will be for a week. I'll be in a working conference during normal business hours. Even over the weekend.*sigh* Oh don't feel too bad for me. I'm going to have time to play. Here's today's photo:



To stay with the Christmas theme, I am also posting a photo of the centerpiece on my dining room table. The hubs and I gathered the materials last year at Hobby Lobby for this beauty. I'll get a better photo of it another time. Right now I'm using part of the dining room table as my desk. Hey....gotta work some where!


Posting daily pictures will definitely be a challenge for me since I will be at the conference and have limited internet access. My ability to upload photos will be restricted. You might have to catch them on Facebook until I can get them loaded here. But I'll do my best.

Want to join in the fun? There is still plenty of time. You can read about the challenge and view the list here. The linky is up and will be available through next week to link back to your posts and photos.

Thank you so much for stopping by and visiting.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

John 1:1-2 (NKJV) 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God.


Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Susan,

I absolutely LOVE both pictures! I kinda figured the luggage was for your trip and great idea for the day 1 post!

Looking forward to see what kinds of things you photograph on your trip.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Anonymous said...

Grr ... I just about forgot!

Great photos - huge fan of the red luggage and hope you have a good trip. The centerpiece is pretty (and I wish we had a Hobby Lobby close by)!

I'm off to post my photo! Can't wait to read/see what everyone has in mind!

Janet said...

Thanks for getting this started! I joined today because I'm in need of some blog motivation. Not sure how many of the list I'll get accomplished but I'll give it a shot.
My first time visiting your blog today and enjoyed reading. I'll be back!

Cathy said...

Thanks for this challenge. I'm playing along now too. Love your red berries.