Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Over the River and Thru the Woods to Christmas Swapping I Go

I'm so ready for some Christmas. I've been planning my IRL Annual Cookie Exchange for months. Most everything is in place. The menu is prepared. The appetizers have been tested. The decorations are up. Well, except for the tree. That comes out today and decorated with the grand-boy this weekend.

So my blog peep, Shortmama posted that she is participating in The 12 Days of Christmas Swap. Ok, I'll bite. I'm hopped over to see what the swap is all about, and I'm joining in with Sami and Evelyns fun swap. Want to know more? Your curiosity is peeked and you want to play along? Click on the button below and get signed up! Hurry. You don't have much time. Today, November 23 at noon is the deadline.

12 days <br></p>swap

Whether or not your participate in the fun swap, do something unexpected for someone today, This Day!

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Colossians 3:15 (NIV)  Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love cookie exchanges but haven't been to one in years. What other way can you walk away with so many different kinds of cookies and only have to bakeone yourself? Have fun with it!