1. What are three words you would use to describe your 2011? Thankful it's over. ahaha. Not really. I enjoy every single day. 2011 was adventurous, full, and blessed.
2. Do you like shrimp? What's your favorite way to have it prepared? I do like shrimp, but I don't eat it often. There are three ways I like it prepared: 1) Shrimp cocktail with a good horseradish sauce; 2) throw some Cajun seasoning on them, toss them in a skillet till they turn pink, devour; and, 3) grilled.
3. Is your house de-Christmased? If so when did you tackle that job? If not, when will the decorations come down? Yes, the decorations are down. The grand-boy and I packed everything away New Year's day.
4. Do you like to watch scary movies? Scary movies, yes. Bloody, gory movies that claim to be scary but are just bloody, gory, no. The hubs on the other hand, is the king of cut-your-arm-off-and-beat-yourself-with-it movies.
5. ice skating~sledding~skiing~snowboarding~of the four listed which wintertime activity do you most enjoy? Skiing. Accelerating down the mountain with the wind rushing past is .....well.....exhilarating. You're surprised, yes?
6. Did you have a childhood hideout? Describe it. I can't say I had a specific hideout. There was a place not far from my home where I used to spend hours playing in and along a creek.
7. What's a place or space that motivates you? Not really sure on this one, Joyce.
8. Insert your own random thought here. God is doing some marvelous things, every single day. Are you watching? Are you listening? I am so excited to be on this journey. You can look to the sky to see His handiwork. Check it out! This was taken near Birmingham, Alabama on December 22, 2011. You can read about it here.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,Susan