1. The NFL playoffs were held this past weekend and this year's Superbowl lineup will feature The New York Giants versus The New England Patriots. How do you define 'patriot'? A person who loves and defends their country. AKA: My husband.
2. What's something in your life right now that feels like a 'giant'? Getting this photography business going and learning Photoshop. Learning at least enough of Photoshop to make editing a little faster.
3. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think back to being 18? How painfully thin I was. Some of that metabolism would be really nice right about now.
4. Coconut-mashed potatoes-vanilla ice cream-mayonnaise...which white food would be the hardest to give up? Mayonnaise. I love Hellman's.
5. Describe an incident or a day you remember as the coldest you've ever experienced? I remember walking home from high school in Northern Iowa in the dead of winter. It was so cold the snow crunched beneath my feet when I walked. It was a squeaky kind of crunch. Cold. Very, very cold.
6. You're hosting a brunch...what's your favorite dish to prepare and serve? An egg and sausage casserole.
7. How do you combat negative thinking? Praise God.
8. Insert your own random thought here. One class down. Two to go. Name finalized. Buying domain. Logo, branding, and colors next. Thought I had my colors picked out, but nope. It was just practice. Oi!
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,