Thursday, September 22, 2011

Never Judge a Book....

Never judge a book by it's cover because the story inside could be the one that changes your life. You need to take time to look inside and give it a chance.
Hmmm, first I need a book to study

All the books I want seem to be checked out already lol

...mine too

...we need to move to a city that has a BIGGER library!!! with better quality and more interesting "books".....

For sure....always end up with paper cuts too...they hurt the worse

yes they do~!!!or some of the pages are missin!!! that happens frequently to me!!!

don't u love it when u get the books and find out the pages are also torn and wore out and just can't read them anymore...let's build a new inventory for the library lol

Or you find out you're sharing that "book" with someone else...

ya that's happened too...the COMMUNITY book...lol

I have found some good "books" with good storyline, then there comes a twist and ruins the ending...or has a series...to be continued

Gotta love them " sequels " ...not!!! 

This exchange was on a friend's FB wall. I love the parallel. Thought it was funny. Had to share.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

2 Corinthians 13:14 (NKJV) 14 The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen.

2 comments:

April said...

Hi Susan!
How've you been? I know it's been a while since I last visited, but life's been prety crazy! This was a great post...I needed the laugh! Have a wonderful day!

KrippledWarrior said...

UH OH. You copy facebook conversations? =)