Monday, September 26, 2011

I Heart Faces: People's Choice

This week's I Heart Faces' theme is "Best Face Photo from Summer 2011." I have a couple of favorites, but kept going back to this particular shot of the grand-boy.






As you can tell, he is full of personality and character. I'm not sure what I love most about this shot...the memories, the lighting, his expression or those adorable freckles. Not that he will like me calling his freckles "adorable." ahaha. Whatever the case, I love it! For more "Best Face Photos from Summer 2011," go to: 

This photo was entered into the I Heart Faces photo challenge – www.iheartfaces.com
Thank you for stopping by and visiting.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Cute pics-we like freckles in our house too : )

Candace said...

Awesome photos!

Lori said...

Great pictures and cute kid! He looks like he would be a riot to have around!

LuAnn said...

cute,cute pictures - like the new design of the blog too.

Natasha in Oz said...

Those freckles are so cute! My son has freckles too...and that same sort of cheeky grin!

Best wishes for a wonderful day,
Natasha.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome young fellow. I know he is a huge blessing to you.