1. Summer's here-whoohoo! What's your favorite sight, sound, AND smell associated with summer? The vivid blue of a summer sky. The chirping of life. The fragrant floral and fauna. AND The feel of the wind on my face riding down the road on my motorcycle! lol
2. Fireflies or lightning bugs...what are they called in your neck of the woods? I call them lightnen' bugs.
3. What is something from the past week that reminded you of your childhood? Walking in the rain.
4. Define 'the good life'. Being with my family, all of them healthy and happy, sharing our faith.
5. Tell us what we'd see if you took a snapshot of your desk/work space? A muttled mess!
6. Peaches or watermelon...yes, you have to choose. Peaches. I make jam with the intention of keeping that summer fresh flavor all winter long. Or until I run out of jam.....whichever comes first. lol
7. Ever been skinny dippin'? Is that too much for the Wednesday Hodgepodge? Rest assured we won't need details...unless of course you feel you must but remember, this is a family friendly blog so keep it G rated. Nope!
8. Insert your own random thought here. It would seem the only blogging being done here lately are these weekly hodgepodge answers. Summer is trudging along pretty uneventful. Perhaps I'll find inspiration after my motorcycle trip.
A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken. ~James Dent
I leave you with this "summer" song and video by Brad Paisley:
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,