1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped? It's been years since I camped. My idea of camping does not involve this:
I have done plenty of that over the years. My idea of camping now is to pull up in a trailer that has all the comforts of the hut. Like this:
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory? I attended a church camp with one of my high school friends. That's the only time I ever went to a summer camp. It was a good time.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else? Ugh! Now why didn't I think of that????
4. Which of the seven natural wonders of the world would you most like to see? There are many lists of 'wonders' but this is the standard natural wonder list-Mount Everest, The Great Barrier Reef, The Grand Canyon, Victoria Falls, The Harbor of Rio de Janerio, Paricutan Volcano and The Northern Lights. I've been to the Grand Canyon. It was amazing. Don't know that I'll make it to any of the others.
5. What was your first real job? I worked as a bookkeeper/clerk for a metals company.
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day? Ice water with slices of orange, lemon, and lime. Oh wait. That wasn't an option. Whatever.
7. What is something that always brings a smile to your face? My husband.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm still seeking ideas for my summer gotta do list. You know, the no/low cost kind of activities that you can do on the spur of the moment or with little planning. You can read about my plight here. What are your plans for summer? Summer reading programs at the library? Day at the beach (even if it is the beach at the lake)? Please share.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,