Another Wednesday HodgePodge from Joyce.
1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a bucket list let's pretend you do. Travel to Europe, Ireland, Egypt, the Middle East (if it's ever safe enough to go there), and..... ok Travel!
2. What makes a good dad? A dad is someone who spends time with you, instills integrity and values, and teaches you about having your own personal relationship with God.
3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones? Nope. Not afraid of them. Just don't like them. The only good insect is a dead insect.....eaten by something bigger than it and smaller than me. lol
4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house? Chicken, turkey loins, steak, locally grown veggies and fruit....how many are showing up for dinner?
5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning? Playing is a teaching.
6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year? Ummm, I ride a motorcycle. There's no way to avoid sun. I slather on the sun block before my rides. But, I'm also a pool junkie. Have been since my pre-teens. Not as much sun block at the pool, so I see a dermatologist. Yes, I've had spots removed. I'm fair skinned and blue eyed. It's a natural hazard.
7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would_______________. Still be alive, praising God for removing the cancer from my body.
I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and I thought it was perfect for the Hodgepodge. Everyone go say hi to Marla...she has an E-book launching this week.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Did my first paid photo shoot of this lovely couple. They are getting married in October and they asked me to do their engagement pictures. What do you think? Professional looking?
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,