Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Random Dozen - 11/4/09


1. It's early morning, about 2:00AM, and you're driving home. You come to a red light and sit there. There is no one in sight for miles around. Do you wait it out or run the light? I wait it out.

2. If you had the chance to re-do the last 24 hours, would you change anything? Maybe not eat as much junk food.

3. When you reply to someone's comment on your blog, do you reply in your comments or go to her blog and comment? (Or email her) I've done all three. Is there proper etiquette for this?

4. Your favorite Disney movie is: Sleeping Beauty

5. Do you recycle? Yes.

6. Games of strategy or games of chance? Chance.

7. Do you have any recurring dreams? Not anymore.

8. What did you learn from your first real job? That I wanted a better second job.

9. Do you buy or borrow most books? Buy.

10. What fashion trend of the past did you say you'd never wear again but did? A vest.

11. When do you start Christmas shopping? The day after Christmas.

12. Have you ever been so happy that you literally jumped up and down for a few seconds? If so, what was the occasion? Nope, but there's still time.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

2 Corinthians 3:6 (NKJV) who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

19 comments:

Joyce said...

Hi...seems no one is entirely sure what to do with the comments : )

#11-that's impressive!

Have a wonderful day!

H-Mama said...

The day after Christmas? You're good, girl! Great answers. ;)

Anonymous said...

Always fun to read. Here's wishing you a beautiful Autumn day Susan!

Melli said...

Ohhhhh I LOVE that verse today! :) So true... of course!

I do not think there is any "proper etiquette" for #3... but I have seen discussions about it become as heated as politics and religion! MY belief is whatever feels right for you! (which is drastically different than my religious beliefs!) :)

#8 -- LOL! I think we all probably learned that! Ya gotta start sOMewhere though.

Have a great weekend Susan!

Susanne said...

I laughed at your Christmas shopping answer. Now that is the way to look for deals. I avoid the stores for at least a week after Christmas. The thought of fighting the clearance shoppers is more than I can handle. :v)

Debbie@Like a Rose said...

Ha! Love your answer to #8!

Looks like we start our Christmas shopping at about the same time.

Greg C said...

Well start jumping, God loves you.

I would lose the presents if I bought them that early.

Kara With a K said...

When I'm very very good I start shopping for Christmas the day after, but usually I am not so good.

Sleeping Beauty was my favorite Disney movie of my childhood, until Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast came out. I even wanted to change my name to Aurora.

S. Etole said...

This is my first visit here ... it's a fun place to come!

Skoots1moM said...

#8...funny, very funny :D

Betty W said...

You start shopping the day after Christmas? I guess you must be finished by now, then? :)

quilly said...

Vests! Oh my! When they were the rage my sewing machine and I made dozens of them! All my friends and I had more vests than any other item of clothing!

crittyjoy said...

My best guy friend loves the movie Sleeping Beauty. Our last week of college we surprised him by watching it in the lobby of the boys dorm. It is one of my favorite memories :)

You must try playing Apples to Apples...it is a fabulous group game that can bring hours of fun and hilarity :)

SouthLakesMom said...

I still have a pattern for vests and the fabric. Just not the will...!

Robin Lambright said...

Short and to the point, I like that!

Random Dozen is so much fun!

Blessings
Robin

christy rose said...

Loved these Random Dozen! You are on the ball with Christmas girl!!! I agree with Greg though. I would lose the gifts if I bought them that early. :) And I think you had better get ready to jump. God is about to bring on something that will make you that happy!!! :)

Susan said...

This is a great list. I missed doing this this week...but plan to jump back in next week. I can't believe I haven't seen many people who would go ahead at the light. I think I would do that.

Hope you're well.

Jenny wren's nest said...

I love the carrotts,eggs,and coffee post, good post.
Jenny

Anonymous said...

жесткий трах малолетки http://free-3x.com/ молодые видео онлайн русские free-3x.com/ парни насилуют малолетних [url=http://free-3x.com/]free-3x.com[/url]