1. If you could master one sport, what would it be? Dancing. Some probably don't consider dancing a sport, but have you watched Dancing w/the Stars? Those people work hard every week to perform.
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision? I usually do some research on it thru Consumer's Report. It helps me make a good choice.
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name? Diane Blairs
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food? You always throw in a tough choice question like this one. I'd have to choose my favorite food. I'd give up chocolate before I'd give up Christian music. Just sayn.
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference? More ripe. The banana flavor is more developed and it's softer; plus I can make banana bread w/toasted walnuts. Well....looky there....a new favorite food. lol
6. Your favorite tree is? The evergreen.
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you? I'd give me about a 6
8. Has H1N1 touched your family? Nope. But there's still time.
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing? I think you'd better ask my husband that question. lol
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala? I'm gonna go w/the cat here. They are more independent than dogs, somewhat more cryptic, and fastidious about their hygiene. Don't really go along w/the sleeps a lot tho.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago? There are a couple people I stay in touch with who I went to jr and sr high school. I have made some friends through the years and I stay in touch w/them too. So, I guess that's a yes.
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why? I do a mentally tally and choose based on if I'm on a deadline. (Did you read #s 2 & 9?) lol
If you'd like to join in on this fun quiz, just copy the questions, post your own answers, and link up at Linda's by clicking on the icon at the top of this post. Thanks for stopping by today, This Day!
Peace and Joy,