It's time for Thankful Thursday! How sad it would be to not be able to come up with a short list of five things for which to be thankful. Here's my list for the week:
- My dad! He has taught me so much and as we grow older, our friendship strengths.
- Cell phones. I know....right? It used to be so expensive to stay in touch with family and friends long distance......cell phones have made it affordable.
- Christian Radio. nuf said!
- Distance Ministries. Charles Stanley, Beth Moore, David Jeremiah, etc., all have ministries where they reach across the miles into the homes and hearts of millions.
- Cyber-friends. They challenge us, encourage us, teach us, pray for us, and love us. Bless each of you for your friendship.
I was so busy yesterday that I didn't get a chance to update my 30 x 5 challenge from Linda @ 2nd cup of coffee. I'm definitely an over achiever but I was reading on another blog recently (when I locate it, I'll link up) that she's running three miles a day and that is only enough to maintain her present weight. Another challenge for me? Absolutely! So yesterday I did my 30 minute walk and worked out w/my personal trainer, Gilad. My step counter total by bedtime was over 13,000. You read that right! Remember, I'm moving around a lot in the evenings packing for the big move. Also, I don't wear my step counter during my evening workout. We're half-way done with the challenge. I'm lovin it.
Peace and Joy,