Thursday, April 30, 2009
Thankful Thursday - 4/30/09
This is the time each week where I list five things for which I am thankful. Silly or serious, big or small, God honors them all. :)
1. I'm thankful for all the wonder recipes I've found on my blog peeps sites. I'm definitely a Foodnetwork junkie, but I love getting recipes that you've tried, tweaked, and share.
2. I'm thankful for my blog peeps who, through their own writings, have encouraged me to live my own legacy of comfort, peace, and love in my home no matter the circumstance. A special thanks to Robin for setting such a wonderful example for all of us.
3. I'm thankful for the beautiful weather and the thousands of people God brought to Blessing of the Bikes on Sunday.
4. The amazing power of God's grace. At Blessing of the Bikes, you see grown men, donned in leathers, tattoos, scruffy beards, and biker club colors with heads bowed holding hands in prayer.
5. I'm thankful for the end of another semester. Y-I-P-P-E-E-E-E!! I turned in my final project Tuesday. Now I have about 45 days before summer semester starts. What to do? What to do?
That's my list for the week. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Count your blessings, name them one by one.....see what God has done.
Peace and Joy