Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday - 09/24/09

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Welcome to Thankful Thursday. If you'd like to participate, hop on over to Sonya's at Truth 4 the Journey, copy the T.T. button on the sidebar and paste it into your post. Next write down five things you are thankful for this week. Finally, come back here and link up with Mr. Linky. It's that easy! They can be silly or serious, big or small because God honors them all.


1. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband. I love bouncing ideas off him. planning for the new house, and just talking about whatever.


2. I'm thankful for our new home. That's right peeps....WE HAVE A HOME!!!! Everything finally fell into place yesterday and we close on Tuesday. 


3. I'm thankful we get to make some changes to the kitchen by updating the cabinets, counter top, and fixtures.


4. I'm thankful we are buying new appliances from a separate budget than the cabinets.


5. I'm thankful for you. You have prayed for this house and are as excited as I am to see how God is going to use this home for His glory and kingdom.


That's my five. What are you thankful for today, This Day? Please leave me a comment and hop on over to Sonya's to participate.


Peace and Joy,
Susan

2 Samuel 7:29 (NIV) Now be pleased to bless the house of your servant, that it may continue forever in your sight; for you, O Sovereign LORD, have spoken, and with your blessing the house of your servant will be blessed forever."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I rejoice with you about your new home. How exciting! It will be fun to follow along with you as you give the home your own unique style. Congrats!

Unknown said...

how fun to be getting a new home! enjoy building wonderful memories there!

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your new home and know you can't wait to get unpacked and relax and enjoy your new home!

Valencia Jones-Edwards said...

Many blessings for your new home!!

Heart2Heart said...

Susan,

Congratulations on your new home and can't wait to see how God blesses you and your family in it.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Great list! :) I'm thankful for many thing...the grace and love of God to start with! :)

Nana Jul said...

Congratulations on your new home! May God bless you, and may you be full of the Glory of God! Great List!

Jane In The Jungle said...

WooHoo Susan!!! I'm so thankful for your house also!!

Kim said...

Fun times ahead! How exciting to not only find a house, but be able to get it just how you want it. Yippee!