Monday, September 28, 2009

Menopause Parking and Project 365

Project 365 - if you haven't stopped by my photo blog by sure to hop on over to see the latest pictures. There are several of us participating in this project....taking a picture a day for 2009. Sara is hosting this project and there are some very talented photographers out there. You can click here to see them.

Now for today's funny: Menopause Parking by Chonda Pierce



My postings will be hit and miss for the next couple weeks as we close, paint, and move into our new home. I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures and update when I can.

Peace and Joy,
Susan

Matthew 6:33 (NIV) But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Susan, I wish you so much happiness in your new home. Don't overdo and God bless you.

Susan said...

I LOVE Chonda!! Thanks for sharing and you have fun with your move. I know it's both exhausting and exciting all at once.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love her and have heard her live several times at WOF....so excited about your house....

Heart2Heart said...

Susan,

I am wishing you and your family such blessings as you begin making preparations in turning your house into your home.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

KrippledWarrior said...

thanx fer the grins.

gigi said...

Wonderful new that you are finally movning into the house! Yay, and this was cute.
Happy Monday.

Laurie said...

So glad you are closing on your home. I understand hit and miss blogging as life gets busy!
Blessings, Laurie