Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day and Project 365

Normally, I would dedicate this post to my dad......or my husband, but today, This Day, I want to dedicate this to my heavenly Father. Without Him, I wouldn't have the other two fabulous fathers in my life. He knew me before time began and my life is in His hands. I'm thankful I can depend on His plan and purpose for my life. The best part is that He hears me when I call on Him. He will never leave me or forsake me. No matter where I go or what I do, He will be there. Thank you, Lord.



I'm still participating in Project 365 where I'm taking a photo a day for the year 2009. There are pictures from last week's motorcycle ride with....the rowdy crowd. This is a mission field that few have access to yet God has called us to show them His love by example. Where is God calling you today, This Day, to be an example of His love?

Peace and Joy,
Susan


Mark 2:17 (NKJV) When Jesus heard it, He said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful song you shared. Blessings to you this week Susan.

lagirl/Sweet Tea said...

I must admit I have given lots of thought and attention to my Dad and my Husband, the father of our children, but had not thought about the day in reference to my Heavenly Father. Thank you for giving me your insight. Very moving.

gigi said...

I'm glad to be back home and able to get on line. Missed checking up on all my friends.

Great message today Susan. I know that my Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers and watches over me. I hopw and pray that he will always be proud of the way I live and tht I never let Him down. Praying for many blessing for you and yours this week.

Greg C said...

Great post today Susan. I thought about my father yesterday and know that he is up there talking with our father.

I just can't picture you on a bike.