1. The Hodgepodge falls on the last day of February this year, a leap year. How will you spend that extra day? This morning I am at work. I'm hoping the storms blow through, the streets dry up, and it's warm enough to get on my motorcycle. I should be out splittin' the wind by 2.
2. What has recently required a leap of faith on your part? Retiring. Maybe. Probably. Scary.
3. We're one week into the season of Lent...are you marking these 40 days in some way? Giving something up or adding something extra to normal life? How's it going so far? Yes, I am doing both. It's going pretty well so far. You?
4. When was the last time you sat beside a fire? Too long ago. I love sitting by a fire. I would build one in my back yard, but my husband doesn't think that would be prudent. We live in town. Our neighbors are close. There are city ordinances. Blah, blah, blah.
5. Surf and Turf is on the menu. Do you order as is or do you ask for just the surf (lobster), just the turf (steak), or a menu so you can select another option? Steak and lobster. Steak and shrimp. Steak and Mahi Mahi. Or just steak. I'm a carnivore. What can I say.
6. If you could have any television program back, not in reruns but in new episodes, what program would you choose? Mork and Mindy. Robin Williams was hysterical in this show. At the time this program aired, I was actually living in the town portrayed in the show, Boulder, Colorado. Ah, those were good times. Here's a short clip:
7. They say an elephant never forgets. These days would you say your memory is more like an elephant or a gnat? It depends. I know, you're surprised by that. lol. When it comes to numbers, I'm a whiz. If you asked me what I said two minutes ago, I probably wouldn't be able to tell you. Ugh!
8. Insert your own random thought here. This morning we had tornado warnings. Severe thunderstorms. It's February, right?
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,