1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals? I do not complete my own returns. I hire a professional. It's the only way to go for me. :)
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....
Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain? My initial gut, knee jerk response was pain. I've had my share of it. Who hasn't? There are specific painful incidents in my life that I can say changed me. But really, it's the love that healed my pain that made the true change. God's love has endless healing power.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like click here. In my home? Probably not. In my closet? Probably yes. A blouse or scarf or accessory will show up in my wardrobe.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly? We have collected a few things but not any one type of thing. They are admired by us, but most of it is just sentimental.
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare? I honestly didn't know how to answer this question. So I googled "heart healthy recipes." The Mayo Clinic website had a whole list of recipes under this category. I was surprised by the items on the list.
6. When was the last time you had car trouble? The last time I got in my truck after the hubs drove it but didn't fill the gas tank. There was some serious trouble....let me just tell you!
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend? I can honestly say I am much more demanding on myself. The vow I made with the grand-boy about watching less TV is definitely working for me. If you missed that post, you can read about it here. Almost every single minute of every single day of every single week is scheduled with something. Work. Exercise. Cook. Eat. Edit. Study. Homework. Photography. Blog.
8. Insert your own random thought here. My word has changed. Ever since I picked my word for 2012, it just hasn't felt right. I had an unsettled feeling about it. Couldn't find words to go with the theme. Yet, there has been another word that keeps popping up. It's at every turn. I see it all the time. Hear it mentioned over and over. I can relate it to so many things in my life right now. So I'm changing my word for 2012 to: (drum roll, please) Focus.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own.
Peace and Joy,