1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not every room, what rooms do you decorate? I generally put a little something in each room. Not this year though. This year I'm cutting back because of time constraints. Most of my favorites are out and about just not everything.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why? Denmark. I have friends there. IRL and on-line friends. Friends from a photography workshop. I would love to meet these incredible ladies.
3. What does the word faith mean to you? The substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day...what day and age would you choose? This is a tough one, Joyce. I'll have to give it a little more thought.
5. When did you last have 'punch'? If it's not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe. I haven't had punch in.....ummmm....I honestly don't remember the last time.
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts? We absolutely fill stockings. They are the last item to be opened. There a lump of coal that gets passed around too. It's more of a novelty or joke really. The kids (all over the age of 21) laugh about it when they are the one who ends up with it.
7. What takes your breath away? Besides the hubs? The joy and privilege of living every single day.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Today's photo challenge is Deck the Halls. My mind immediately goes to the next line in this song, "with boughs of holly." There are many holly bushes and trees around campus. One right outside my building, so I snapped this picture before I left work for the day.
Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Please hop on over to Joyce's to read other participants answers or better yet, link up with your own. Also, if you are here for the 25 Daily Christmas Photo Challenge, please link up below. If you'd like to join in, there is still time. You can read about the challenge here.
Peace and Joy,Susan